Thursday, October 26, 2017

Broken Chapter 3


Bryan was dealing with fat jokes. A typical high school morning for him. Sandjai was def lying when he said he was just a bit husky. Mind you he’d lost at least ten pounds in these three weeks. He was sure it had more to do with the fact he was starving than exercise. Healthy eating was severely overrated.

Sandjai was already there. At least one perk of having the hottest kid in school be his best friend was that when they were together no one teased him. Pudgy was the name he was most popular for. But that was a legit nickname he had since before he reached double digits, so it didn’t bother him. But it could be annoying depending on the circumstances.

“Pudgy!” Not one but all of his friends shouted at him. Jessica being the loudest. ‘Shit, why though’ he thought to himself. This was definitely one of those moments. They didn’t have to scream his name for the entire known universe to hear.

“Could you guys be any louder?” He said as he reached them.

“Come on. You know you don’t hate it as much as you pretend to. You just need the right guy to say it to you. Sandjai?” Jessica glanced at him as if to say he should give it another go.

“Easy Jessica. Susan might hear you. I really need to find a clean way to dump this bitch.”

“There is no clean way. Just break up with her, let her burn your car to the ground and get your dad to buy you a new one.”

“My dad isn’t a bank,” Sandjai said with familiar exasperation. Jess didn’t take it seriously.

“Fine ask your mom.”

“Neither is she, Jess!”

“Look I am just trying to let you know that she’s crazy. Like Bryan’s mom crazy. Is your dad leaving her for real this time.”

“Yes. Yes and yes. He told us all he’s done for good this time. I can't believe he had another child with her, though.” Bryan responded.

“She must have that good pussy.” Lucas their other friend said. He was captain of the football team. Jessica was head cheerleader. And Sandjai was just Mr. popular. And then Bryan… he was obviously the fourth wheel, but they all loved him for some odd reason. What were the odds?

“Could we not talk about my mom’s bedroom skills.”

“Seriously why else would your dad be trying so hard to keep her around when she’s so toxic. At least she stopped abusing you guys,” Lucas said.

“I dunno that upping the ante in mental abuse is a good trade-off, though.”

“I say good riddance. She’s lucky I didn’t knock her to the ground the last time I was over. Bitch trying to make you hate yourself because you’re big boned.” Jess couldn’t have hid her hate if she tried.

Bryan sighed. “I am fat, though. She had a good point, Jess.”

“And that’s why she needs to go. No, she did not have a good point. And if I say you are big boned you are big boned.” He would never understand why the three of them insisted on never calling him fat while in the same breath nicknaming him Pudgy. Conundrum. Okay, the nickname came back from way in his single-digit you’re so cute with your Pudgy cheek years. Still, it was odd all the same.

“How’s my favourite south of the border hottie.” They were just about to leave the lockers. Sandjai thought they had avoided her. Susan could not be avoided so easily. He didn’t usually go for the blonde, blue-eyed type, but she was hot and, well hot. He reluctantly turned around, and she attacked him with so much force he went back into the lockers, and she just made out with him. Sandjai had reached the point where she genuinely annoyed him, but his dick refused to believe what his mind was telling him.

“Well someone’s happy to see me.”

“Traitor,” he mumbled to his penis. She was too busy fondling him to hear, but the others did. And didn’t hide their smiles at all. No time like the present. He forcibly and very difficultly removed her hand from his crotch and she just looked up at him like this was all playful flirting.

“I can’t do this anymore.”

“We can go somewhere private.”

“No. Us. Just. It’s over.” It felt good to say it. But the weird silence that overtook the hall killed his moment of release.

“What?”

“Us. I don’t want to be with you anymore.”

“You’re dumping me?” The look that overcame her was a bit terrifying, but Sandjai was determined to rid himself of her.

“Don’t make a scene.”

“Make a scene. Make a scene!”

“You’re raising your voice.”

“You can’t dump me!”

“But I just did,”

“No one breaks up with me. No. I decide when we are over.” She yelled as she pushed him against the lockers. All 5’1” of her. Sandjai was actually for a moment afraid she could do harm to him. Even though this was clearly physically impossible.

“We are going to be together until I decide it’s over.”

“Don’t be so dramatic.”

“I’m. Not. Being. Dramatic.” She banged him against the lockers with each word.

“You are my boyfriend. We are going to be together. Forever if I have anything to do with it. How dare you think you can ruin the plans I made for us.”

“But this isn’t work—“

“Did I say you could speak. Did I!” Any chances of not being obvious were blown. Annihilated even. “Now I will see you after school as per usual, so we can have our usual Monday date. And you will be charming sexy and the amazing foreign beefcake you always are. Nothing less will be acceptable.”

“But I Just broke up with you?” Sandjai was genuinely shocked. This chick couldn’t be serious. And how the hell was she even strong enough to rough him up like this. His three friends were keeping their distance and also doing their best to keep in their laughs.

“You didn’t break up with me. I bet it was that stupid Jessica. I knew she was trying to move in on you. With her huge booty. She’s always been jealous of me.” Jessica was shocked. Susan had some curves but nothing she would be jealous of.

“I knew she was trying to steal you from me. You had sex with her didn’t you.”

“No.”

“Didn't you!” She pushed him back against the lockers. “I know you did don’t lie to me.”

“Just calm down. It’s just a breakup.”

‘”We are not breaking up! Pick me up.”

“What?”

“I said lift me bitch!”

Sandjai did as told. Maybe she was tired of straining her neck to talk to him.

“No one will take you away from me. No one. Not even that bitch.” She turned her head forcibly in Jessica’s direction. She then kissed Sandjai and ordered him to put her down. Then she walked back over to her friends, also cheerleaders, and went to class.

“Man are you in for it when you leave her stranded today. I feel for you bro. I told you to stick with chocolate sistas. Didn’t I tell him that Jess?” Lucas said.

“You sure did. And since she thinks you fucked me anyway. I suggest we--”

“No. Are you ever going to give up?”

“Why are you trying to act like you don’t want to have sex with me.”

“Okay.”

“Nope, I’ve changed my mind.”

“What you mean is you want it to look like you got me to have sex with you.” He got right up next to her. All five foot nine of her and stared her down. 

“You know you want it.” He leaned in and said into her ear. She definitely quivered a bit. Then pushed him away.

“Not in this lifetime.”

“Seriously you’ve been playing this game ever since you both lost your virginity. You both want each other who cares who caves first.” Bryan said unimpressed by their display.

“You will never understand Pudgy.”

“Whatever Jess. Let’s just walk into this class and pretend we want to be here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment