Saturday, October 28, 2017

Dana Chapter 7

It was Monday night, around one-thirty. Technically it was Tuesday, but whatever. Dana was just getting in from one of his excursions and was about to wash himself off as he usually did. He decided to give Adrian a call. Adrian was either asleep or doing what he had just finished doing. Either way, he could leave a message.

“Hello.’

“Lil’ man. Guess you’re out getting yours, so you won’t be harassing me like usual.”

“Well, if you said yes more often—”

“I’m not a machine or a piece of beef that you can just heat up at will and have your way with,” Dana said with a chuckle, and Adrian laughed along with him. “So dare I ask who it is that you’re with?”

“Martin.” Before Adrian realised what he had done it was too late.

“What? That hypocritical bastard.”

“Dana—”

“I don’t want you with him.”

“It’s not that bad.”

“Not that bad. If he wasn’t a closet case, he’d be the epitome of homophobia. The way he carries on—then he expects people to just do shit with him. How could you? Knowing all the stuff he says, the way he acts.”

“Lots of guys that are insecure try to put up a straight front.”

“Oh, so gay-bashing is okay as a front when you actually are gay.”

“D.S.”

“What? I was like him to you know. I still have problems with my sexual identity. You don’t see me spouting all that homophobic shit.”

“Okay. Don’t get all—”

“You leave his place now.”

“What. You can’t—”

“All right, I’m coming to get you then.” And that he did, and minutes later he was walking into his apartment with Adrian close behind him, and they were at it again, going at each other's throats over the Martin thing.

“I’m just saying, you should know better. Sleeping with him is only going to encourage his attitude. Am I going to have to start keeping tabs on who you sleep with? Can’t I trust you to even sleep with people who have some sorta moral integrity? It is just sex, but still. Martin is just scum.”

“Tabs. Tabs? You wouldn’t dare. It’s not like you tell me who you’re seeing. Do they have fuckin’ moral integrity?” Adrian immediately regretted saying it. He knew somehow that what Dana was doing had nothing to do with just sleeping around. It was something a lot deeper, a secret that he could only assume had deep-rooted issues connected to his past, which was part of why he was in therapy and didn’t want people to know who he was. All the showers, and the look on Dana’s face when he got those phone calls. How could he dredge up something like that when they were talking about moral integrity?

“Dana, I—”

“No. You’re right. Do what you want then.”

“I didn’t—”

“No, you’re right. As long as I’m doing it, I’m in no position to tell you what to do. Obviously, I’m just overacting. So fuck who you want, but don’t come crying to me when someone like him takes advantage of you,” Dana said, then walked down to the guest room. Definitely not a good sign. Adrian paused to consider what he should do, then followed him.

“Look,” Adrian said as he sat down, “I guess on some level, I do wish you’d trust me enough to tell me. But I understand. Some things are just hard.”

Dana wiped his last tear, “I guess. I want to tell you I do, but if I can fix this, then I won’t have to drag any more people into it.”

“Okay, so since I didn’t get any tonight—”

“You just don’t shut down do you,” Dana finally smiled.

“Nope. Besides, you stopped me from getting any, so it’s your duty to fill the void. And it feels like part of you agrees with me.” Adrian didn’t wait for a response but put his mouth to work, and Dana had no other choice but to succumb.

***

“Morning.”

“I don’t remember inviting you into the shower, Lil’ man.”

“Well, even if you’re not happy to see me,” Adrian looked down then back up, “he’s certainly happy to see me.”

“Just because you excite me doesn’t mean that I want to have sex all the time.”

“Why not?”

“Some of us call it self-control.”

“Sure, if you say so.” Adrian paid him no mind and proceeded to get down on his knees and work his magic. As much self-restraint as Dana had, this was the one area in which he was complete putty in Adrian’s hands—or mouth, to be more precise.

***

“So where’s the munchkin?”

“Jason,” said Dana, who was working the smoothie bar for lunch, “he’s out playing ball with the guys.” Dana was talking in his inside voice and Italian. He didn’t want people to hear this conversation.

Jason nodded, “So how’s love been treating you?”

“Like a puppet. I was fucking crying last night.”

“No way,” Dana told them about their fight and Jason just smiled in response.

“Seriously, he’s working my nerves. And it’s your fault.” Dana was talking so that only Jason could hear him.

“Me.”

“Yes. When I asked you to help plot for me to get him, you should’ve said no.”

“Oh come on, I knew the boy was checkin' you hard for like a year, and you went from crush to ‘I got to have him’ in that same year. So why not?”

“Whatever. I’m just going crazy. The lung and heart thing, his type of sexual choices, and the guys that hurt him. I don’t know why he didn’t press charges. I just feel like I’m losing my free will here.”

“Whoa. Slow down there. You sure there’s just fruit in that smoothie? I think you’ve been slipping in the caffeine.”

“You go on and laugh. But he’s got me in one area, though. Blowjobs. I swear after one of those, he could completely take advantage of me. I’d say yes to anything.”

“That good, huh?”

“Yes. I’m pretty sure he’s asked me some things when I’m still floating high. Only ‘cause I don’t remember saying okay to a lot of the things he says I said yes to. But I remember having the conversations.”

“Sounds like he’s got you wrapped around his little finger.”

“It’s not funny. You wait until it happens to you. When you can’t complete a sentence without his name in it. I feel like a drink, I wonder if Lil’ man wants one. I’m hungry, I wonder if Lil’ man's had lunch. I swear sometimes I’m not even in the sentence.”

“It’s called love.”

“More like the story of love. Love is on the cover but you know what judging a book by its cover can do. No one told me about the stuff inside the pages of the book.”

“Look on the bright side. You haven’t broken another persons limbs lately.”

“Oh, just drink your smoothie before it melts.” Dana said in english.

“Yeah, and stop talking to him so much. There are other people sitting at the bar that would like to flirt with him,” one of the girls at the bar said. Dana made sure to linger with her long enough after serving her smoothie before heading back to Jason.

“I think I know who did it to him, though. There’s always this silence around these three particular guys. I can put two and two together. But none of them will confirm it.” He was back to soft and Itallian.

“And after that thing in the tub.”

“Yeah, I surely ain’t about to ask him again. I of all people understand the need for secrets. And I’m not so sure it’s good for me to know. I’m a ‘kill first, think later’ kind of guy. The more comfortable I get around him—hell around everyone—I’m just being more me. I know he likes hardcore guys. That I couldn’t hide if I tried. But I’m not so sure he likes them as involved as me.”

“Well, so far so good. And so what if it turns out that organised crime is a little past his boundaries? He should love you enough to accept that that’s who you are. You shouldn’t have to downplay your personality for him. Or anyone for that matter. I’ve been telling you that since we got here. You can’t just change who you are. And you’re not even trying to change. You tried to hide it and get rid of it entirely.”

“Yeah, and it still followed me. With each broken limb.”

“You could’ve saved yourself all that drama if you just listened to me.”

“Whatever. They weren’t my limbs.” Jason nodded in agreement. It was true enough.

“Well, I’ll say one thing. You’ve said ‘he’ this whole time. Not substituting it with ‘she’.”

“Really?” Dana replied, a little shocked.

“Yeah.”

“Who knows? Maybe I’ll finally get more than that leg out the closet. I am almost on my way anyway.”

Jason burst out into laughter. “I can’t believe he actually said it.”

“Yeah. And it was the accent that sent it into overkill. It was wrong and innocent-sounding all at the same time.”

“And here he is now. You don’t find it hard, keeping your hands off him? Pretending you’re not dating and all.”

“I’m not a touchy kind of guy, anyway. And we are slowly getting out of pretend stage.”

“I guess that must make it a little easier. But I dunno. I couldn’t do it. The only reason I’d hide a relationship is if we both needed to keep it quiet for a reason. Like you know my situation now. I’m dating two people, but I’m only keeping it under ‘cause I’m planning on ultimately deciding on one.”

“But you’re a straight boy. It’s different.”

“I guess you’re right. I don’t really understand that decision. But it’s yours to make,” Jason replied rather standoffishly.

“Lil’ man.”

“Hey. Just thought I’d stop by and see how you was doin'. Jason. You’re looking good, as always.”

“Stop flirting with me. I’m taken, and so are you.”

“But I’m in an open relationship, and you’re hot. So how about we leave Dana to flirt with his customers and we go some place?”

“I am immune to your southern charms.”

“Really? Then you should’ve worn more support, or sturdier jeans.” That caught Jason a little off guard. A little.

“You’re a mess. Besides, I could’ve been checkin’ out someone else.”

“Sure. I think I’m bearing down on your resistance. I can help you cross over to the other side of the fence anytime.”

“You don’t give up, do you?”

“No, he doesn’t,” Dana commented as he came back to the conversation.

“I think there’s something going on here. A hidden attraction to guys that you don’t want to tell me.” He directed that to Dana, who stared at Jason.

“I have a girlfriend. And if I was inclined that way, I would’ve already fucked you by now.”

“I can blindfold you. Trust me—you won’t be able to tell the difference.”

“Just let it go. Well, I’m getting out of here. I’ve got things to do before I head to the club.” And as if somehow fate knew what was going on, in walked the same guys that Dana had been talking about. He could only hope that this time Adrian would talk. It was the first time that Adrian had been somewhat alone with Dana when they appeared. And to his delight, Adrian finally let go and answered the unasked question with a simple nod of acknowledgement. It took all Dana had to not go over and do something. And the tension in the air never quite dissipated.

After Dana’s shift had ended he and Adrian said their goodbyes. Dana had to do one of those things again, so he got to the task at hand while Adrian went to the beach to meet up with the others. Dana didn’t actually get to the beach until after nine. Fate wasn’t on his side, ‘cause as he walked towards Adrian and the others, the same three guys walked by him. With them just inches away, his restraint completely diminished. It was Marco who happened to look up first and see Dana on top of these three guys. He got to him just in time to pull him off. It was probably his pent-up anger that spawned Dana’s victory, ‘cause these three were no pushovers. It was almost as if some unknown strength had overcome him. Yet another situation that didn’t look good for him. He did make the first attack, after all.

When the police arrived Dana forced Adrian to give a full report on the attack they put on him, and forced them to admit that it was true and they were the ones that put Adrian in the hospital. If Adrian wasn’t going to let him kill them, then he had to make sure they were punished. He said as much, in more of a demanding tone to Adrian. Adrian knew that this wasn’t the time to put up a fight and finally filed the long-overdue report. At a little after ten, Dana, Adrian and Marco were just walking back towards the others.

“See. This is why I didn’t want to tell you. I knew it would end up like this.”

Dana just grunted. He could feel the “You’re a Mafia prince” or “You’re a cold-hearted killer” conversation looming and he wasn’t calm enough to approach this rationally if Adrian had decided he couldn’t handle it. Luckily, during the brief pause, Adrian seemed to not want to talk about recent events anymore.

It was the next day. Wednesday afternoon and Dana was heading to the dean’s office again. He hadn’t had an incident in months, and now, not even a whole twenty-four hours after leaving the beach last night, here he was involved in an apparent hate crime. He could only hope that Adrian wouldn’t find out, and more importantly, his mom.

“Oh shit,” he said as he rammed into someone rounding a corner and ended up on top of him in the middle of the hall. Honestly, Dana should’ve known better. The universe wasn’t on his side these days.

“I should’ve known. Only you would find a way to get on top of me.”

“Adrian?”

“See, if you’d be this way when I ask for it, I might be more inclined not to have an open relationship.”

“Whatever, Lil’ man.”

“Get off me.”

“Hmm. I think I like it here. You want me off? Push me off.”

Adrian tried but to no avail. Dana chuckled. “Fine then. I’ll just scream rape.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Before Dana knew what hit him, sure enough Adrian was screaming rape at the top of his lungs. Once people started staring, he had no choice but to get up. Adrian smiled in victory then started to follow Dana. Dana was secretly hoping Adrian was busy so that he wouldn’t see what he was up to. He couldn’t circle the same area for long.

“So are you gonna tell me what you are doing heading to the office?”

“Do I have to?”

“You didn’t.”

“Come on, it’s been months. I was just a little wired from last night.”

“Okay. That is a good point.”

“Why are you still here?”

“I’m coming with you.” Dana saw no sense in arguing, so to the office they went.

***

“Honestly, you’re a grown man. By rights I should have kicked you out of school by now. But suspension will have to do.”

“Suspension. But I’m the top in my year. And the teachers love me. I don’t cause any problems.”

“Theoretically.”

“Why not put him on probation?” Adrian suggested.

“I’ve done,” he paused. He hadn’t tried probation yet. How could this have escaped him? “Okay, but only because of Adrian.”

***

“Jason. Looking cute as always.” The two were at Dana’s apartment and Jason was merely coming by to pick up a shirt he had left behind. Adrian was all over Jason, like sweat on a hot day. Jason looked to Dana for support but only got, “He can do what he wants. Open relationship and all.” And he left Jason to fend for himself.

Adrian tried a more direct approach this time and graduated from verbal flirting to physical. As Jason cried out for help, Dana did his best to ignore him and suppress a smile. Jason finally lost the war and ended up being taken into the guest room. Dana had to tell somebody what was going on, and there was only one person he could think of that would enjoy this as much as him.

“Hello?”

“Mom. You busy?”

“Always. So what’s going on?”

“You won’t believe who’s finally giving in to their curiosity. And with my boy. In my apartment.”

“No way. Seriously?”

“I cannot tell a lie. I got put on probation this time. If I fuck up before, February I’m officially expelled.”

“But this is the year you graduate.”

“I know, Mom, but did Dad tell you about last night yet?”

“No.”

“Ask him. Then you’ll understand how almost six months just crumbled to shit.”

“Okay. Will do. Well, I gotta run. Just about to have a meeting.”

“Okay. Bye, Mom.”

“Wait—How's your situation coming along? Have you found any of the tapes?”

“Not getting any worse. And no, I haven’t found anything that might help incriminate or save me for that matter. They are all keeping whatever they have hidden well.”

“Well, they need ammunition to keep you in this mess. You can’t keep running from your past. If you would just—”

“I’m not running. My past catches up with me when I dream, in my nightmares. I’ve had a few with Adrian here. I’m just not wanting to involve more people unnecessarily. And I’m in the position to keep this up till I can figure out how to fix it.”

“Just don’t take too long. And tell Jason it’s about time. He probably would’ve burst if he kept that side of him bottled up any longer.”

“I don’t understand bisexuals. It’s either you like—well, you know—or you like dick.”

“What you really mean is you don’t understand how a man could like a woman.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“I know you too well. I know that when you say ‘bisexual,’ what you really mean is bisexual men. Hence you don’t understand straight sex. Am I wrong?”

“No, you’re right. But what’s the point of saying something if you’re going to see right through it? You could pretend I mean what I say.”

“Not my style. Well, I’m gone for real this time,” and with that she hung up, not giving Dana a chance to say goodbye. Dana started toward his room and crossed just in time to see Jason pulling his pants over his naked ass. Dana would’ve asked how it was, but he just continued down toward his room.

***

“Well, it looks like you had a good afternoon. Couldn’t even get dressed. Or showered. Still smell like sex.”

“Fuck you, Rene.”

“I don’t think my brother would appreciate that, Marco.”

“No, he would not,” Raul said as he arrived. “Where’s Adrian?”

“Here, I just stopped by Dana’s before coming here. Guess who I have a hot date with tonight.”

“Who?” Marco asked.

“Jason.”

“What?” was the collective response.

“Yup. Turns out he’s just like me. Straddling both sides of the fence. And I got the pleasure of being his first piece of ass. And tonight I’m going to be his second.”

“Well, you don’t waste time, do you?”

“No, I don’t, Rene. You guys heard anything from Tim?”

“Nah. I haven’t seen him since, well, since you guys got back. No one has. Like he’s gone missing,” Marco said.

“You don’t think—well, it is strange that the day you and Dana arrive is the last day that anyone can remember seeing him. He leaves his house and just doesn’t come back?”

“Yeah, it is strange, Raul.”

“And you said that Dana had a situation involving a few people. Maybe he was one of them. Maybe things got out of hand and the only way to fix it was to get rid of him.”

“It’s possible. But what do I know? Organised crime is all new to me.”

“Well, not to me. I’ll have you know I stole a newspaper when I was five. Never been caught.” They all managed to throw something at Raul for that statement.

***

“So you’ve finally made up your mind then.” It was Thursday morning and Dana was talking to Jason over breakfast. Jason cooked.

“Yup.”

“It’s about time. I don’t even know who either of them is. How do you date two people in secret? I’m struggling with just one.”

“I got skills. And I figured that since I was finally planning to take things seriously that I wasn’t gonna—”

“Broadcast it till you were sure. Blah Blah. So do I get to know his name before I meet this person?”

“No. You don’t. That’s why I invited him over for breakfast. And also why I cancelled on Adrian last night. He took me out to a private party as a surprise. That should be him,” Jason said and went to the door.

“Dana, meet Davon. Davon, Dana.” There in front of Dana was a tall, bald and handsome piece of dark chocolate. About six feet, three inches shorter than him, solid, but still not quite as thick as Dana, and over thirty.

“You look a little shocked.”

“Well, we were just talking about you.”

“Right,” Davon said with a nod. “So where’s the one that he finally slept with?”

“Adrian’s at school. I’m heading out in a bit myself. I was wondering why he was cooking so many pancakes.”

“Well, I’m a big guy.”

“See. Now that I can understand. So what do you do?”

“I just tell people what to do with their money. My firm handles rich people—famous not so famous. Do portfolios, have lots of meetings and tell them how to invest their money.”

“Oh. So he got himself a rich boy.”

“I used to be a kick boxer, but luckily before I became an alcoholic and couldn’t fight anymore, I finished my education.”

“Yup, he never quite made it pro, 'cause he was straddling between school and fighting. Guess it’s a good thing he became a drunk otherwise I would’ve never met him at the bar trying to drown out his misery this summer.”

“And he rescued me. I haven’t gotten drunk since. Match made in heaven, were it not for the other bitch he was seeing.”

“Davon. He’s like you. Doesn’t understand the girl thing.”

“Oh, I think I’m starting to like you even more.”

“Did he tell you he’s moving in with me?”

“What?”

“Did I forget to mention that?” Jason said, knowing full well that he didn’t tell him.

“Well, ain't that messed up? I wish Adrian would say yes to me. I’m still trying to give him a key, but he won’t budge. Next you’re going to tell me you’re gonna be open about it.”

“Well, you knew that.”

“Great. Now I’ll never hear the end of it. He’ll probably say something about how all he wanted was a leg and Jason just walked right out into the open.”

“Leg?” Davon inquired.

“It’s a long story.”

***

It was later that night and Adrian was just walking into the club. He walked right up to the bar and Jason wasted no time giving him a free drink. That’s what friends are for. Dana was out doing his thing again, and Adrian was feeling like clubbing, so here he was.

“Glad you found time to stop flirting with those girls and serve me.”

“Those girls tip. What are you gonna give me?”

“Depends on what you’re in the mood for.”

“Sorry, but I’ve got a date tonight.”

“Where is Davon, by the way?”

“You want to meet him? Well, he wants to meet you. Wants to see the man who took my virginity,” and with that Jason got back to work. It was a few more minutes before he had a break again.

“He doesn’t go out much anymore, just because.”

“Why not? He’s still young.”

“That’s what I said, but whatever. At least he did at some point. He’s not a wallflower, like some people.”

“I know. How did a man who loves to party and get drunk end up with a guy like Dana?”

“Just call it one of God's cruel jokes.”

“Well, I’m heading up to the guys. They are here, right?”

“Yeah, I saw them come in.”

Adrian went up top to their usual table and didn’t see anyone. After only five minutes of sitting, he saw them heading up from the dance floor.

“Didn’t know if you were coming out.”

“Dana wasn’t coming home, so I decided to see if you guys were out. I mean, it is a Thursday anything could be happening.”

“True. Who’s that specimen walking through the door?” Raul asked. His eyes never missed new meat. And he’d never seen this man before.

“All dressed up, briefcase and all. I smell money. Wonder who he’s here to see. Maybe he’s meeting a hit man or something? There could be cash in the case.”

“Raul.”

“What, Adrian? You know who Manny is. Who knows what goes on in the back room?”

“Is that Jason going towards him?” Marco asked.

“Oh holy mother of Christ. That’s Davon?” Raul asked as they all stared at the two embracing on the lower level. Jason immediately grabbed his hand and ushered him up top to introduce him.

“Guys. This is Davon. That is Marco, Rene, his brother Raul and—”

“Adrian. Well, I can see why he’d want a piece of you.”

“The only piece he took was my ass. And you haven’t seen that yet.” And said with a smile.

“Smart ass, huh?”

“I do what I can.”

“Well, I got to get back to work. You staying?” Jason asked Davon.

“I got a report to do,”

“Is it due tomorrow?”

“No.”

“Then stay.”

“All right. I’ll come sit at the bar. Watch you work, keep the women off.”

“What about the men?”

“I understand men.”

“Sounds like he went and got himself a chocolate Dana,” Marco commented.

***

Jason had allowed Davon to over drink, so he ended up taking him home. Davon fell asleep on the couch almost immediately after he hit it. Jason went up to the bedroom to sleep. It wasn’t until around eight in the morning that Davon finally made it up to the room. He brushed his teeth got into the bed and was instantly excited. Jason, although half asleep, seemed to be grinding his ass against him in just the right way. Davon asked him if he was ready, and Jason said yes. Jason was honestly too tired to realise what was going on and the next thing he knew his sleep was abruptly halted.

“Oh fuck!”

“Shit. I’m sorry. You were talking to me, and you said ‘yes.’ I didn’t think you were talking in your sleep. You want me to stop?”

“No. It’s okay.”

***

“Hello,”

“Marco. What’s up with Adrian?”

“Huh?”

“I found blood on the sink today.”

“Oh that. Well, something’s gone terribly wrong. His last checkup said that he needed surgery again.”

“When did he go?”

“Monday. He’s thinking he just wants to ride it out.”

“What?” Dana nearly dropped his cell.

“He’s tired of being in the hospital and doing tests.”

“How serious? Months? Years? Days?”

“Seconds. The doctor told him any day his lungs or heart could just give out.”

“So he’s just giving up.”

“Dana. Don’t do anything rash. Dana. Dana?”

Dana was already down the stairs and in his car, speeding to the school. He knew exactly what class Adrian was in and nearly stormed into the room but managed to compose himself at the door before entering. As usual, his presence caused a brief moment of silence and then murmurs as Adrian excused himself to go out and talk to him.

The next few minutes entailed a heated argument that only those closest to the door could hear. Those far enough away could see the expression on Adrian’s face as he shouted at Dana outside the door. Then the door opened.

“Don’t touch me. Just don’t fucking touch me!” Adrian said and then went inside the classroom. Dana took a while before storming in after him. He ran behind him, picked him up before he sat down, and attempted to carry him out the class. Adrian was kicking and screaming for release, but Dana would not let go. He only made it halfway across the front of the class before school security came and separated them

“Fine then. Go on and kill yourself. Forget about your friends and family. Forget about all the people that helped you stay alive! Doesn’t matter that they all love you and will have to live with the memory of you. Go on and be selfish!”

“You don’t understand,” Adrian said, sheepishly looking at the ground.

“I don’t understand what? That I love you?” The entire room gasped, and tears involuntarily left Dana’s face.

“That I’ll have to go on living knowing that my love wasn’t good enough for you to live? Well, fuck you. You die and I swear that I’ll kill myself.”

“Dana—”

“If you go, I go. I’m not living without you.”

“That’s not fair.”

“You’re not playing fair. Why should I?”

“All right.”

“What?”

“I’ll schedule the earliest appointment I can.”

Dana hugged him and kissed him, then wiped away the last of his tears. “I love you, Lil’ man.”

“I love you too. Let me get my bags so we can get outta here.” And the two did just that. Of all the ways he could’ve started off his day, confessing his love and coming out of the closet all in one go wasn’t the way. But it was pretty darned impressive. He threatened to take his own life in a public display of teary-eyed passion. The classroom was even rooting for him, and they cheered when they kissed. But the day had to go on; no sense in letting a little emotional set back ruining the rest of it.

Adrian was in the library, reading Salinor by Samuel Alexander, when he saw someone out of the corner of his eye. He would’ve said something, but he was reading a really good fight sequence and couldn’t bring himself out of the story. Much to his delight, Dana actually allowed him to finish the chapter before saying anything.

“Must be a good book.”

“Are you kidding me? Murder, mystery, suspense, fantasy and sexual tension all in the same book? This guy is awesome. So what are you doing in here?”

“I’ll have you know I spend a lot of time reading myself. You know I’m a loner, so what else would I do with my spare time?”

“How come I’ve never bumped into you in here before then?”

“I’m usually up top on the next level. You ever done it in the library before?”

“I have. Remember I’m the one that’s out of the closet. I’m not afraid to get caught. I haven’t yet, though. If anyone hasn’t done it in the library, it’s you.”

“So what if I take you now?” Adrian's only response was a quiet laugh. “You don’t think I would.”

“No. You don’t have the guts for something like that. If anyone is afraid, it’s you.”

“I’m not afraid of anything?”

“Sure you are. You know what? I dare you. Double dare you. Hell, I triple dare you to pick my ass up and fuck me against the glass.” After a brief pause, Adrian put his face back into his book. “I knew it, nothin but hot air. All steam but no water in the pot. It’s okay. Some people just can’t do public sex.” Adrian really didn’t think Dana had it in him. But why not call his bluff? If anything, he could hope for library sex between a stack of books if he tested Dana hard enough. Dana, on the other hand, was feeling like his manhood was being challenged. There was a battle going on in his head between his fear of everyone just knowing, or backing down from a challenge. The hardcore part of his brain said there’s no way you can back down. You’re a man. The other side was bringing up his insecurities, which led to a valid point: that whether he was scared or not, after the display he made everyone would already know they were fucking anyway. Then the part that wanted to defend his manliness concurred, so it was a done deal and he got up from his side of the table.

“What are you doing?”

“Just shut up and this will go smoothly.” Dana picked him up and walked him right over to the window. They were on the first floor of the library which was on the second floor of the building with windows that stretched up the next two floors and across that entire block. The floor on the upper two levels didn’t go all the way to the windows so you could actually look down to the bottom floor over a rail. The floor they were on did go all the way to the window. The library also happened to be located in a high foot traffic area of the college, and at 12:30, the lower outdoor walkways would be swarming with students. Adrian took a quick look over his shoulder and could see that even now they had a few people looking up from outside.

“Who’s scared now?” Adrian’s only response to that was to step out of his left shoe, drop his pants and step out of that same pant leg.

“If I’m going to the dean’s office for the first time, might as well make it worth it.”

Dana wasted no time unbuckling his jeans; a little bit of USDA certified lube, and it was on. Didn’t even let his pants fall to the ground; he just lifted up Adrian’s legs and gave it to him like a wild beast. That was about when the stream of students stopped walking and started looking. Overhead, people were looking down from the rails. The two of them, however, seemed oblivious to the fact that not only were they getting caught, but they were putting on a live show.

The episode only amounted to a ten-minute quickie, but at the intensity level, the two still felt like they’d had marathon sex. That was when Dana finally looked out the window and stopped kissing Adrian.

“Oh shit. There weren’t that many when we started.”

“People are overhead as well. You know, the last people that did this got suspended, and they were doing it in one of the aisles.”

“Just get dressed, Lil’ man.” And that he did. The two of them tried to escape, but as they made it to the library exit, the Dean was leaning against the door, just waiting. He opted to go into one of the study rooms instead of taking them all the way back to his office.

“So what do you have to say for yourself?”

“It was his fault,” Dana said.

“Adrian’s fault?”

“Yes, sir.”

“As much as I would like to deny that, I can believe it’s true. The campus is not without cameras, and one student comes up quite often.”

“Really, I promise this is the last time. I mean, I never thought he’d take me up on it. And furthermore, I didn’t think he’d do it against the window. And this is the first time I’ve ever been caught by something other than the camera.”

“Are you done?”

“Only if I’m not getting expelled. I’ve got loads more arguments if it keeps me here.”

“I’m putting you on the same probation as Dana. If the security cameras catch you in any more compromising situations, you’ll be gone just like him.”

“You didn’t tell me you’d been in here a few times yourself. And to think my first sexual offence is with a sex offender.”

“Oh, shut up and let’s get out of here. I got class to get to,” Adrian said, ignoring Dana’s laugh.

***

“Guess what I saw today.” Raul was just getting in from his last class and was dying to tell them about Dana.

“You saw it?”

“Yes, Marco,” Raul said, and he rested his bag down and joined him in the kitchen. “I was walking from my computer lecture and there up on the first floor of the library was Dana pounding away at some ass. It was awesome. I’ve never seen a crowd like that before.”

“Just our luck the two of us were in class. We would miss the hottest thing on campus due to something as trivial as education,” RenĂ© said, and the three of them laughed.

“It’s about time the little nympho got his ass caught,” Marco said.

“It gets better. Apparently, he got put on the same probation as Dana. So if he gets caught doing anything before February, he’ll be suspended indefinitely.”

“Bet that’s gotta suck for someone with a perfect record.”

“Yup. Well, I only came home long enough to pick up Marco and take him out.”

“And why do you need to do that?” Marco asked.

“Because I met someone today who’s interested in a threesome. I’m not just gonna say yes if you don’t like him. So come on. Let’s go already.”

No comments:

Post a Comment